... let's see if we can find it together*

Friday, July 23, 2010

...straight from the horse's mouth*

Well... here it is. My first blogspot blog. I have so much to say that I'm not sure where to start! I decided to start writing again as I find it very theraputic and extremely useful in venting frustrations, solidifying dreams, creating goals, and sharing experiences. I hope that as I write we can share something special... that you will be able to reflect, relate, and rejoice with me as I tumble, trip, and sprint down this path they call life. I guess I better introduce myself a little better for those reading who know nothing of the crazy little blonde girl sitting at the keyboard.

I am twenty three and the years just seem to speed up as time goes on. My number one aspiration in life right now is to go back to school and knock it out of the park. I will be attending MSCD in January as a Biology major with an Entrepeneurship (sp) minor all in hopes of one day getting that heart pounding exstatic moment of opening up a letter from CSU's Veterinary program that starts with "We are pleased to inform you...". I have awesome parents... our relationships seem to only get better the older that I get... one thing I'm thankful for as I'm sure I was not an easy teen to get along with lol. I have a significant other (and by that title I mean he is many things that a title can't really encompass as we are a very complicated pair... on again off again for four years) who definitely contributes to the person I am becoming each day. I have learned so very much from him and he's made me a better, tiny bit more frazzled but definitely improved, person. With a cockatoo named Lucee, Tungsten the poodle, Maverick and Zoey the ferrets, Moki and Lasagna the rabbits, and Randy Couture (after the UFC fighter) the beta, I guess you could also say I'm crazy for critters. I think you have to be if you plan on going through all that is the hell of getting into and staying in vet school.

I'm currently a store manager at a national electronics retailer that rhymes with Schmadio Schmack ;) and can say that I have met some truly wonderful and very hard working people there that have inspired me in countless ways. I have amazing friends... we are a touch on the dramatic side but hey... what a boring stew this life would be without the exciting spice of a little drama right? Always loving and supportive, they often are doing one of two things... talking me into or talking me out of trouble. As with anyone, I also have my share of enemies, but luckily for me they are few and far between. I love self help books (though I always giggle when I think of "self help" because I always remember George Carlin in one of his routenes saying "If you did it yourself, you wouldn't need help!! LOL!) and go through at least a few books a week ( thank GOD for the KINDLE APP FOR ANDROID LOL). Chili top ramen, guitar hero, extra thick socks, playing with the fur children, dancing, and motorcycles are a few of my many many passions.

I think that's about all I can really give you up front... I think that as we go along you will make up your own mind and come to your own conclusions about this girl at the computer. Take with you what you will, all I ask is that you do indeed take something with you. Even if all you take is "man... I will never do that" ... then at least I saved you some trouble. ;)

... must be the puppy chow...

No comments:

Post a Comment